Friday, August 24, 2007

Even worse

So today i almost break into an all out fight with Fishy, that punk, cant believe she shout at me until like what to fight like that already, wah if she was a guy we might really ended up blow to blow, its probably at a very shakey stage now. But then again there is that old chinese proverb that say fighting can make friends out of people.









The great battle that never was



Life in general has been pretty stagnant nowadays, i can't believe i'm actually 19 already. This is the point of my life whereby i actually have to drop my lameness .... at least a little, and be more serious. Not to mention i feel more and more different, gosh i've realised being with my class changed me, now i hate to be led around and hate being boss around, and worse of all my temper is getting shorter and shorter, but even worse of all more wilful. Which is very bad.


So much to blog about, yet so little time. I should probably do a post about my 19th birthday, in sync with last year's birthday. Unbelievable, if you look through my archive you can actually find the previous year's birthday of mine there.


One year later so much has changed, but the more things try to change, the more they try to stay the same. One year ago we're always linking SS to Joey, then things changed and one year later we're back to linking SS to Joey.


Man oh man oh man, its rather disappointing our class is what it is, divided and with cracks running through. Cliques as Mrs Yu would say it, even worse mini cliques in the cliques, ridiculous man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home